vendredi, février 03, 2012



- I always wonder if it's a good idea to not care about how it sounds.
- You mean… mastering?
- Yes! Does a good mastering help “ bout de ficelle ” music to sound better?
- That's not important! Music doesn't have to sound, music has to provoke imagination, create unprecedented levels of perception. The mastering has nothing to do with it. It is a “ bourgeois de province ” question.
- I'm a bourgeois de province, living in Paris.
- You think so?
- Kind of… What about stage acts?
- Right now, I'm into dancing. Dancing is becoming more and more important to me. Movement on stage creates a rare energy, some kind of trance. I feel like under drugs, a good drug coming from the body itself.
- So you're becoming a trance dancer?
- Yes… Let's go to see the dance exhibition at Centre Pompidou. Then we will try this Nanashi place.
- Then we will go to see the revolutions going on.