lundi, janvier 30, 2012



The little miracle with Lana Del Rey is that without knowing me, she tells me that it's me, it's me, it's all for me, everything she does, she tells me all the time heaven is a place on earth with me, asking me to tell her all the things I want to do. I really don't know why she chose me as her special confident, this is the little miracle I was talking about. The Hollywood sad core singer with her home made song has almost 25 000 000 hits on Youtube. But this is nothing comparing to Justin Bieber and his 700 000 000. Toog is about to reach 1000. But I prefer to have 1000 different people watching one time my videos than the same 1000 watching compulsively 25 000 times the Video games song, or 700 000 times (Justin). That kind of compulsive fans are frantic and dangerous. The good thing about LDR is that, apart from telling me her secrets, she makes it possible again to deliver a slow and sad song while reaching a large audience. It seems that it hasn't been possible for about 25 years, since the end of the drama pop from the eighties. Does her success mean that the dictature of the beat is about to collapse? This is how Gerry Smithson, the famous Los Angeles Times music critic, interpretes the ouverture of Lana's video.