jeudi, février 11, 2010

Momus in a car

This is a photo of Momus during one of the US tour we did together, 10 years ago. Momus, who has decided to stop his incredible Click Opera blog after years of daily posts, red by so many people. A single link about my blog 3 days ago led 500 of his readers to mine. Assuming that only 5% of the readers clicked on that link, it makes an average of 10000 daily readers on Click Opera... With his very special clothes, his many disciples, his generosity, his curiosity, his absence of resentment toward the pharisians who insulted him with mean comments, his very unique parole, Momus is like a prophet. An artist prophet who decided to go on to the next step, without listing his benefits. A real exception, in a time of counting and savings. Happy birthday, my friend! We are the aquariusses, the (poor) water pourers!

"I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you." (John 15-15)