mercredi, février 03, 2010

girafe
Large alligator on the road
ours
hyene

Some people know about my two principal obsessions: 1.) sheperds 2.) animals crossing roads. The last night I received about 3564 emails asking for more Corsican sheperdesses pictures on the Toog blog, which put me in a quandary and led me to a very long insomnia... What is the best for me? For this blog? The first or the second obsession? Eventually, I decided to refuse any influence and made my own decision: animals crossing roads.

antilope
bear
squirrel crossing road

For those who haven't seen it yet, I made this rough video for "Traffic jam", one song on my next album. The jam here is caused by all these bloody animals crossing roads anywhere in the world. I shot the end of the video on the road between Truth & Consequences and Chloride (New Mexico), using a sticky pod.