mercredi, janvier 20, 2010

IH161094

Nobody knows that I'm running this company called Melior Pars (the best part, in latin). Melior Pars was once a huge poetry publishing company. I had to fire all employees (a total of 800) and sell the many printing machines after the withdrawal of the main shareholder, during the peak of the poetry crisis in 2008. The result is below: I have to publish handwritten copies to maintain the production and keep the company upright. The first book of the new handwritten serie is called PIVOT KINSKI; it's a 48 pages collection of short poems by Gilles Weinzaepflen. I was lucky to not have to copy neverending ones; most of Weinzaepflen's poems are 4 verses long. If someone wants to get a copy with a Melior Pars postcard and bookmark, just drop an email to meliorpars@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as I have my next pause café.

pivot kinski

Also, the first poetry book by Gilles Weinzaepflen, L'Egalité des signes is now available directly from the publisher Le Quartanier in Canada. This little book is the core of Weinzaepflen's ethics, aesthetics, politics and economics. Don't forget that poetry is the future of music.