mardi, janvier 10, 2006

toog.listen

People say that Toog is loosing his virgintegrity, working now with Capitol. It's exactly the opposite! Indie record labels take you through a narrow path to a place called nowhere. They call it freedom! With Capitol, I was able to make my dream come true, without any discussion nor argument. They just said: do it and they put the money on the desk.
The result is here: my new album is called LISTEN. An amazing journey in 5 stages (and more for the advanced ones), one for every keyboard. My mom who was the first listener, said that it's suffocating and in fact, we had to call the doctor. She wasn't able to listen to it to the end, but discriminating listeners like you will understand what I wanted to say by LISTEN.

(By the way, I've just noticed that the letters of LISTEN also make SILENT!)