lundi, décembre 12, 2005

navet2

I have decided to start a new career as a terrorist. So here is my first action. Sorry, the pictures are dark, it's because I am not used to terrorism, I was feeling scared and confused and did my action late at night, on sunday. This action is related to the DVD rental machines, which are full of lousy films, what we call 'navet' (turnip) in french. I have lost a lot of time and money watching these navets, because you're never sure it's a real navet after 5 minutes.
If you want to become a terrorist yourself, please follow these instructions: buy some navets (it's cheap right now, it's a winter vegetable; if you're not in France, please do choose the correct vegetable/fruit) and put it on the DVD rental machine board. Take a picture of it and send it to me. I will post it on this blog. This is how we will launch terror against the bad quality of films. Maybe there will be a cultural revolution soon, who knows.
navet1