mardi, août 02, 2005

ovniorufo

Is it an OVNI or a UFO? This burnt grass shape was about 60 centimeters long and Florence saw it as a sign of extraterrestrial life. A small ship must have landed here on this pelouse near the Champs Elysées, very close to the Palais de l'Elysée where the President Chirac lives.

miam

Au 17 de la Place de la Madeleine il y a une pâtisserie japonaise très très bonne, je crois que ça s'appelle Minamo. J'ai bu un "Frappé à la cerise" et c'était excellent. Très calme comme endroit. J'ai d'ailleurs eu un coup de barre.

fanfailed When I saw this poster I was thinking of the fan who failed unsticking it. Poor fan, he could have been arrested for doing that and he failed. That's sad... I started to watch every KILLERS poster and many of them had one corner unsticked. Les fans des KILLERS ne vont pas jusqu'au bout de leur désir et c'est bien dommage.

franklinroosevelt This man didn't move when I took the picture and I was lucky for his resistance. The Franklin Roosevelt metro station is being renovated. Teared off posters from the past can see the light again after 60 years of darkness... I red a 1942 metro rules poster. French rules from the german period, since the Germans didn't change any article in 1940; and they are still the same today.

I do love the past because the past has passed away. It's a fragile thing, the past. I do love fragile things like the past, like the present. The present is also a fragile thing, I love the present too. The present is a gift, a gift is a fragile thing too. I do love gifts, which are fragile things amongst other fragile things.