mardi, janvier 04, 2005

In 1989 I visited Yemen with a blind man who asked me to be his guide. How is it possible to become the guide of a blind person in a country you've never been? Go straight to Bab Al Yaman in Sanaa, enter a bar and order a Coca Cola while chewing qat and everything will become possible.
In 1990 we went with Florence to Rumania by car (Citroen 2CV) since I loved the contemporary poets from this country. After 4 days driving when we arrived in Bucarest my contact told me that all the poets were on vacation on the sea shore in Constanza, the Ovide city. There was no poet left in the capital. Too bad...
Now I'm reading a book about "Expressionism, Surrealism, Dada and other ism" by Serge Fauchereau. Tristan Tzara is my hero. I want to read his "Mouchoir de nuages" and also the rumanian writer Urmuz, the dad of dada, dada's dad.