lundi, juillet 19, 2004

The peel proves that you had a banana.

Someone asked why there was none of my poems in the TO magazine. I wish I will have some of them translated and get them published in the second TO. I am writing series of poems since the early 90's and regularly have pieces of these series published in poetry magazines.
 
1994-1998:
"L'egalite des Signes" 
(33 poems)
in "Le Jardin Ouvrier" and "Petite"
 
This serie is part of "Noel Jivaro", which includes other series, which were published in other magazines, such as Action Poetique, Nioques.
 
and others...
and others...
 
The title of my next album is also the title of a serie of poems: Lou etendue.
 
...................
 
A G R E E M E N T
 
It is curious to see that many artists don't care about contracts. You have many labels who are releasing music without "signing" the artist. You don't ask for a bill when you buy a banana, so why doing a contract when you're releasing an album?